Divya Pidantak Kvath: 100gm
Pidantaka kwatha is known to bring about relief from pain and various types of diseases. This Ayurvedic herbal medicine is also found useful in joint pain, lumbar pain, arthritis, lumbar pain, sciatica, and cervical spondylitis.
It is useful in cough, throat disease, impurity of blood, asthma, heart disease, and abdominal pain, anti-emetic, anthelmintic, indigestion, diarrhoea, flatulence, is a valuable remedy for insomnia, irritability and depression. It is used beneficially in the treatment of skin diseases like ringworm and eczema, is used as a specific remedy for diarrhea caused by indigestion of food, is effective for indigestion, hiccups and morning sickness. It has beneficial results in treating dehydration caused by vomiting and diarrhea, particularly in cholera, makes up an excellent sex tonic. It prolongs the duration of the sexual act if taken an hour before intercourse.
The key ingredients of Pidantaka Kwatha as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
4. Talis patra
5. Shwet chandan
6. Suwarn Maksika Bhasm
7. Prawal Bhasm
8. Abhrak Bhasm
10. Ropya Bhasm
Pidantaka Kwatha is beneficial in following conditions:
1. Pidantaka is known as an excellent Rasayana.
2. This helps against the various Pitta diseases produced in the body.
3. Pidantaka is beneficial in various types of inflammations produced in the body.
4. Pidantaka is beneficial in anemia.
5. Pidantaka is also beneficial in piles or hemorrhoids.
6. This also prevents the occurrence of nausea and vomiting.
7. Pidantaka is also best known to provide relief from any types of bodily pains.
8. It prolongs the duration of the sexual act if taken an hour before intercourse.
9. It is used beneficially in the treatment of skin diseases like ringworm and eczema.
10. Pidantaka is known to boost the immune system of the body.
Dosage: - 1 tablet taken twice or thrice in a day as per the requirement with chandan ark water.