Divya Mukta-shukti Bhasm: 10gm
We get two types of Mukta from the ocean (sea) one of which produces pearl and the other that contains only water in it and does not produces pearl. Thus for the medicinal purposes Mukta Sukti Bhasm is used.
The key ingredients of Mukta Sukti Bhasm as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
Mukta (i.e. pearl producing).
Nimbu ka ras (lemon juice).
Mukta Sukti Bhasm is beneficial in following conditions:
- Mukta Sukti is one of the best herbal remedy for various types of skin beautification measures.
- Mukta Sukti is beneficial in various types of respiratory problems.
- Mukta Sukti reduces down the wheezing in bronchitis as well as asthma.
- Mukta Sukti is also known to benefit in various types of chronic and acute fevers.
- Is also known to be benefiting in various types of ophthalmic disorders.
- This is also known to be benefiting in various types of cardiac disorders.
- Mukta Sukti is also known to improve in indigestion and constipation.
- Mukta Sukti known to benefiting in anorexia.
- Mukta Sukti is also known to be benefiting in various types of disorders of liver.
- This is also known to bring about the purification of blood. it is one of best herbal acne medicine
- Mukta Sukti benefits in leucorrhea.
- Is also beneficial in maintaining a healthy functioning of spleen.
- Mukta Sukti is also known to be benefiting in various types of Pitta roga’s.
- Mukta Sukti is also known to be benefiting in diarrhoea.
- This is also known for its rejuvenating effect.
- Mukta Sukti is known to benefit all the 7 Dhatus.
- Brings about the improvement in circulation, conductivity as well as tones up the tissues.
- Mukta Sukti is also known to be having anti cancer properties to a certain levels.
- Mukta Sukti produces nourishment of the red blood cells and increases their count so benefiting in blood disorders.
- Mukta Sukti is beneficial in various types of liver disorders.
- Also benefits in various types of inflammation in the body.
- Mukta Sukti is also known to be having anti microbial properties.
- Mukta Sukti brings about a restorative & rejuvenating property to the whole body in addition on various tissues and dhatus. And this property is also beneficial in recovery from various types of chronic diseases.
One can consume 2 to 4 teaspoons with honey or fresh milk.