Divya Ashwagandha Churna: 100grams
This herbal medicine is considered an adaptive that it works to normalize physiological function, working on the HPA axis along with the neuroendocrine system. Ashwagandha in Sanskrit means horse’s smell, probably originating from the odor of its root which resembles that of sweating horse. It is also known to comprise anti carcinogenic properties.
Ashwagandha, also known as “Winter Cherry,” it improves the ability of body to maintain physical effort and helps the body to tackle various types of stress. This is the most famous Ayurvedic immune booster herb that is used in many tonics and formulas. This is a revitalizing herb that maintains proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscles and bones, while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system.
The key ingredients of Ashwagandha Churna as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
* Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry).
Ashwagandha is beneficial in following conditions:
* Ashwagandha is beneficial in various types of spermatic disorders, spermaturia, Oligospermia, zoospremia etc.
* Ashwagandha is beneficial in any condition of excessive content of Vata in the body.
* Helps in combating against nervous exhaustion.
* Ashwagandha brings about treatment of various types of inflammation.
* Ashwagandha protects the body from any types of infections or illness.
* Ashwagandha boosts the immune system.
* Ashwagandha improves memory and increases alertness.
* Increase in sperm count.
* Brings about thickening of seminal fluid.
* This is also know to be benefiting is premature ejaculation.
* Also beneficial in diabetes mellitus.
* Ashwagandha brings about the strengthening of both the mind as well as the body.
* Ashwagandha very beneficial in insomnia.
* Ashwagandha brings about the strengthening of the cardiac muscles.
* Ashwagandha is also used for the treatment of tumors.
* Ashwagandha decreases the levels of stress, increases mental activity, and also acts as an antioxidant.
* Restores the working of neurotransmitters in various types of mental disorders.
* Used in various types of mental and nervous disabilities.
* 3 – 6 teaspoons is consumed twice a day in the morning and the evening with milk or with water.