Divya Amla Churna: 100 grams
Divya Amla Churna (for Eyes, Digestion and General Health)
(100 grams of Divya Amla Churna produced by Swami Ramdev’s Divya Pharmacy)
1. Botanical Name: Emblica Oficinalis
2. Family: Euphorbiaceae family
3. Common Name: Amla, Amlaki, Indian Gooseberry etc.
1. It is also known to prevent premature aging process.
2. Amla is given as a tonic, diuretic and anti-bilious remedy.
3. Amla is also helpful in burning sensation, over thirst, dyspepsia and other complaints of digestive system.
4. This is a very effective remedy for hyperacidity, ulcers and blood impurities.
5. Amla is known to bring about strength in the body, helps in the expulsion of toxins from the body and improves defense mechanism of the body.
6. It is a very essential vitamin for eye sight.
7. Wash eyes daily, in the morning with Amla water, soaked in water and drink the water to improve the eyesight and remove constipation.
8. Helps in curing bleeding from the nostrils.
9. Regulates the blood sugar levels.
10. Amla acts as a very powerful anti inflammatory.
11. Acts as a wonderful antioxidant and a natural source of Vitamin C. Amla helps scavenge free radicals.
12. Amla also helps maintain the functioning of the liver.
13. Increases Hemoglobin, Red blood cell count.
14. Useful for Cough, Bronchitis, Asthma.
15. Amla brings about the cleansing of the mouth, and strengthens the teeth.
16. It when used with honey acts as an anthelmintic.
17. Amla improves food absorption.
18. Amla prevents premature graying and falling of hair.
19. Amla is very useful in various types of skin ailments.
1 – 2 teaspoons thrice a day.